|Location||Conklin, New York|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2016|
Advertising, PR, and Marketing
Global marketing leadership role responsible for defining market segment business strategy and establishing execution plan for Advanced Packaging Solutions. Drives solutions into global distribution channels to achieve business objectives for revenue, margin and market share. Accountable for driving all applications and custom tooling work to ensure successful solution deployment and customer satisfaction in the market segment verticals.
Manages interaction between engineering teams and customers to ensure comprehensive understanding of customer business challenges and creation of innovation roadmap consisting of differentiated solutions which meet target ROI objectives. Generates product position messaging and competitive analysis. Motivates, supports, trains and guides global sales teams and multi-level distribution channels to deliver differentiation messaging to customers. "Master evangelist" to internal Sales, external Reps and to Clients, Press and at Trade Show events for segment solutions, key benefits, value proposition, and competitive differentiation.
Analyze competitive markets and direct competitors, determining how UIC can differentiate in market segment, setting goals and driving cross-functional teams to develop, position, sell, and service UIC world class products.
Works with international network of direct team, Reps and Distributors, to offer products, service and solutions with a refreshed marketing and sales perspective. Use quarterly reviews, face to face meetings and implement cloud based services to share best practices, formulate strategy, and collaborate quickly in order to grow existing / win new key accounts opportunities.
1. Manage team to analyze markets, identify growth opportunities and drive penetration strategy
2. Manage team to perform competitive analyses, establish price strategy/positioning for market
3. Development of marketing collateral; deployment and training on value proposition
4. Identify / prioritize solutions for market segments, drive apps deployment
5. Lead, motivate, support, train, and guide cross functional teams, including internal sales teams and distribution channels, in a matrix organization.
6. Manage market segment to meet business objectives for revenue, margin and market share
7. Identify technical capabilities and prioritize solutions to address competitive weaknesses and gaps relative to customer requirements which impact business objective achievement
8. Directly support engineering product manager to ensure customer requirements understood
9. Develop Marketing Requirements Documents (MRDs) which enable engineering definition and development of differentiated product solutions
Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes:
1. High energy, motivation and persistent drive for results
2. Sense of urgency and ability to close issues in a timely manner
3. Ability to lead & drive cross functional global teams in a matrix organization
3. Visionary; can see the big picture and possibilities
4. High accountability and strong work ethic
5. Problem solver and solution builder
3. Expertise with multi-level, direct and indirect global distribution channels
6. Excellent communication and leadership characteristics; must work effectively with global sales, engineering and applications teams
7. Ability to build bridges between internal teams and customers
8. Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills; ability to make effective customer presentations
9. Industry product and process domain knowledge for specific market segment
• Bachelor's Degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering; MBA highly desirable
• 5+ years experience in electronics industry capital equipment marketing, especially semiconductor packaging
• Experience working in and strong understanding of Asian customers/culture, especially China
• Mandarin speaking skills desirable
• 30+% travel (domestic and international)