DURA Automotive Systems
DURA Automotive Systems is a global automotive supplier specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of innovative solutions that propel the vehicle development initiatives of automakers. DURA is focused on advancing global sustainability technology in three core areas:
1. Driving fuel economy improvement through vehicle light weighting and intelligent mechatronics
2. Advancing safety through advanced driver control solutions and innovative structural vehicle architectures and
3. Preserving our environment through sustainable manufacturing practices.
The company’s products include mechatronic control systems, including shift-by-wire systems; electronic systems, including actuators and Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS);
lightweight structural body systems, including aluminum closures; and exterior systems, including window systems and designer exterior trim. DURA is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, USA; with global sales of $1.75 billion. The company has 12,000 employees worldwide and operates 40 facilities in 15 countries. DURA is nationally certified in the United States by the Women’s Business Enterprise Council
Strong investments in new innovation programs and access to the extensive network of Lynn Tilton technology companies that span virtual gaming, electronics, fashion and aerospace industries have catapulted DURA’s future product offering to anticipate and satisfy the next generation of customer needs
- MECHATRONIC CONTROL SYSTEMS; including shiftby-wire HMI modules
- ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS; Including actuators and Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS)
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT STRUCTURAL PRODUCTS; including hybrid composite-alloys
- STATE-OF-THE-ART EXTERIOR SYSTEMS; including designer exterior trim and window systems.
- Date December 3, 2016
- Tags Automotive and Aerospace
- URL View Project